As a Contract Technical Recruiter, you will facilitate screens, interviews, and recommendations of prospective candidates for employment for entry-level and experienced information technology technical positions. Determines optimum recruitment method to develop and maintain a highly qualified candidate pool. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Knowledgeable in IT field and terminology. Performs a variety of tasks and works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Source, evaluate, and review potential IT candidates utilizing cold calls, job boards, social networking and internal database, etc.
- Source and screening potential IT candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings
- Interview prospective IT candidates via phone/in person to assess skill set, work history, and salary requirements
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to iHerb via phone, email or web
- Recruiter will also be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified IT talent to fill current and future needs
- The recruiter will resolve any applicant issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Generate leads and market intelligence to enhance IT department growth efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business
- Educate candidates on company hiring process
Negotiate with candidates, extend offers, negotiate compensation, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other top talent in the area
- Requires strong IT knowledge and background
- Must be familiar with IT recruiting techniques that are being used by large IT companies
- Requires good oral communication skills to communicate effectively with employees and management