Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products. View our LinkedIn!
View our Careers Video!
The Senior Accountant is responsible for ensuring accurate financial reporting through the month end close and account reconciliation process
- Ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place
- Participate in monthly close process for multiple entities, including journal entries and account reconciliations for various assigned complex accounts
- Reconciling sub-ledger to general ledger account balances and preparing adjusting journal entries, including inventory
- Approving all cash deposit journal entries and ensure that all cash accounts are properly reconciled
- Reconciling customer prepaid duties and taxes with shipping carriers invoices for customs fees
- Preparing monthly variance analysis
- Providing support for audit requests
- Assisting department staff as needed to meet strict deadlines
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with GAAP
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Generally requires a minimum of four (4) to five (5) years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred, or a combination of education or equivalent work experience
- CPA and/or MBA preferred.