Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers in over 150 countries. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
As Senior Marketing Manager of Strategic Partnerships, you will provide Korean market specific knowledge and e-commerce industry expertise to drive business growth, increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
- Drive business growth in Korea though strategic partnerships with businesses and consumer organizations.
- Lead partnership development across payment, financial services, affiliates, influencers and other platforms.
- Identify and assess strategic business opportunities and partnerships through ongoing research of consumer behavior, industry trends and emerging technology.
- Identify key consumer groups who can serve as our “brand ambassadors” and develop strategy to engage these groups to generate word-of-mouth marketing.
- Represent iHerb in external meetings with senior executives from other companies, maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, policy issues and serve as internal advocate.
- Together with Korea GM, serve as main point of contact during partnership deal negotiations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience with marketing, strategy, partnership management in e-commerce, consumer tech and/or mobile-focused companies
- Strong understanding of e-commerce industry and competitive landscape in Korean market.
- Strong professional network across e-commerce, consumer tech, financial services, mobile businesses etc.
- Collaboration and relationship building skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize, identify problems, quickly devise feasible solution options, disseminate appropriate information to relevant partners and ultimately bring about timely resolution
- Experience in working with international companies and global brands required
- Strong leadership behavior, sound judgement, great decision making capabilities, problem solving skills.
- Fluency (verbal and written) in Korean and English language
- This position will be based in Seoul, Korea