Note that this is a part time position (Monday thru Wednesday)
The Project Coordinator – Japanese Market supports the iHerb marketing team primarily by translating content for email, social media, paid search, influencer marketing, site content, iHerb Rewards program, banner creative, and other assets as needed. Secondary duties will involve marketing project coordination in assigned markets. The requirements of the project coordinator role will evolve in line with business needs.
- Translation and coordination of social media content, email, promotional content, and other marketing assets as needed in collaboration with both internal and external resources.
- Content quality review of translation service partner content.
- Translate and/or create and monitor social media posts on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter & other international social media properties.
- Support Rewards program team with email communications, web site content projects, and Rewards customer engagement within assigned market.
- Support paid marketing programs as needed, including paid social media advertising, paid search, and influencer marketing within assigned market.
- Support email, promotions, site, and social media calendars and ensure consistency of brand voice and style across all channels.
- Light project management duties within assigned market.
- Assist in other Marketing-related projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Native fluency in Japanese
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills with an ability to present concepts verbally
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word & Excel)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a minimum of one to three (1-3) years related digital marketing and/or translation experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, iHerb has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 30,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to bringing the best in healthy products around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!