iHerb is looking for an experienced eCommerce leader to expand and grow our Product Division by working cross functionally with technology, marketing, business and executive stakeholders.
- Build and develop a scalable team
- Build & maintain eCommerce platforms (iHerb.Com & Loveletter)
- Define priorities and lead team in preparing requirements for engineering and marketing strategy
- Adopt end-to-end ownership of core experiences, from setting the strategy, crafting the product iteratively and launching across global markets
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Product Management leadership experience with e-commerce websites and platforms.
- Technical proficiency in both client and server side technologies.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to lead, manage and achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytic tools
- Generally requires a minimum of eight (8) to ten (10) years of experience leading Product Management in an agile e-commerce technology organization or relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree Required (MS or Ph.D Preferred). An Emphasis in Computer Science is highly preferred.