The Marketing Manager, Promotion Strategy supports the marketing team with coordinating the planning and hands-on execution of iHerb’s beauty category international digital marketing promotions, with a focus campaign development, management, and analysis. The requirements of the Promotion Strategy Manager role will evolve as business needs do.
- Manage and develop onsite beauty category marketing campaigns
- Coordinate with market specialist to develop market specific campaigns
- Work cross-functionally to communicate promotions to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with creative and operations teams to develop campaign tactics
- Partner with internal and external resources to translate promotional content and other Marketing-specific assets into additional languages
- Keep master marketing calendar up-to-date with promotions
- Make data-driven decisions and manage promotion performance via KPI analysis
- Assist in other Marketing-related projects as needed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills, preferably experience with a project management Asana
- Bilingual a major plus
- Passion for beauty and self-care
Education and Experience Requirements:
- 3-5 years of relevant Marketing experience, preferably within Campaign Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
- Agency or E-commerce experience
- Experience with brand launch is a major plus
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!