The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead its customer acquisition strategy across paid social, display, and video marketing. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, analytical, and have deep experience driving growth for enterprise e-commerce companies.
- Lead iHerb’s global paid social and display performance marketing strategies, from conception to execution, optimization, and post campaign analysis.
- Plan and manage large scale campaigns on social and display platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, DBM, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.) working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize campaigns.
- Optimize display and social campaigns to meet and/or exceed iHerb’s goals through channel-specific levers, including but not limited to: copy changes, bid adjustments & automation, product feed optimization and placement testing.
- Collaborate with creative resources to develop creative assets necessary to achieve goals.
- Collaborate with Earned and influencer Media teams to run paid social strategies alongside organic social strategies and content.
- Ensure overall cost per acquisition (CPA) is within targets, and continuously driving customer acquisition at scale.
- Serve as main point of contact for outside vendor and agency relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute innovative paid social & display campaigns.
- Extensive knowledge of the paid social and display landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across a variety of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.)
- Deep understanding of customer analytics and attribution: CPA, ROAS, LTV, churn, etc.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in paid social, display and video marketing
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads dashboard, Google AdWords and other major social buying platforms.
- Experience driving campaigns from concept through to execution and post-campaign analysis
- Experience in an ecommerce B2C environment
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Display Network, programmatic display advertising and video advertising on YouTube.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, statistics, or other related field or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness brand globally and to provide the best value for natural products.
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! The Training and Development Manager is someone who is not afraid to be creative and is looking to assist in developing our team to make it the best we can be starting all the way from the top! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!View our Careers Video