The Project Manager is responsible for executing multiple projects, cross-functionally, in direct support of iHerb’s Executive team. Leveraging both qualitative and quantitative analysis the Project Manager will track performance and identify areas of opportunity for each individual project with a clear understanding of the objectives and deliverables expected for completion. This individual will act as a liaison for the team facilitating meetings on-behalf of Executive members when necessary.
- Keep the Executive Team abreast of any/all projects, timelines and general updates as it relates to Strategic Initiatives
- Communicate regular updates to project and executive leadership team on delivery progress, plan updates and budget spend and forecast, including status report updates, financial/budget/variance reports, and other reporting as required
- Prepare briefings for Executive team members prior to meetings and conferences
- Track and model all expectations and/or proposed changes to each strategic initiative
- Prepare and present high-level plans with estimates for Executives and cross-functional leaders based on estimate outcomes
- Confidently lead and drive cross-functional projects, and individual project tracks of large programs through full delivery life-cycle ensuring project is delivered on-time and on-budget
- Work with cross discipline team members to validate project assumptions and review project plans with leadership
- Coordinate with Third-party vendors on project deliveries
- Remain constantly aware of the status of each project and team, ensuring to remove blockers as they arise
- Represent members of the Executive team, as assigned, at meetings delivering project progress updates, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
- Organize and execute the coordination of “high-level” events
- Assists Executives as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Superior organization and project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and communication lines
- Able to work both collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Must possess excellent business communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment maintaining an attitude of ownership and growth.
- Ability to handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously, mixing long-term project focus with the urgency of immediate demands
- Demonstrates strong ability to see the bigger picture and reprioritize on an ongoing basis
- Ability to think strategically and drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
- Advanced knowledge leveraging Project Management tracking software. Preferably Asana
Generally requires a minimum of five (5) years of “high-level” Project Management experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.