iHerb is a multi-channel retailer of vitamins, nutrition, supplements and natural products. With over 30,000 products on our website and distribution to over 150 countries we are disrupting the E-Commerce industry with our low costs and quick delivery. Located in the business capital of Orange County, iHerb-Technology is less than 15 minutes from the beautiful California coast. We are a thriving company, only looking for the best talent. We are looking for dedicated employees to help expand our business.
We are a highly distributed e-commerce company with several different in-house developed systems that deal with the huge volume of data flowing throughout the system. We are looking for a Product Owner to help our growing team. Your mission, as part of the iHerb PMO team, is to envision and then deliver an exceptional eCommerce experience. You will constantly need to balance the needs of customers, stakeholders and engineering to deliver an excellent user experience for millions of health-conscious customers worldwide. You need to have the finger on the pulse of your users, create innovative features that meet their needs, and consistently delight them. To do this, you need be confident, energetic, flexible, hands-on, and ready to drive change in a dynamic and rapidly-growing environment
- You have experience working in a fast paced Agile (SCRUM/Kanban) environment
- You have experience created wireframes and mocking up general product concepts
- You have extensive hands on experience defining products and features as well as writing requirements for both mobile and desktop platforms
- You can integrate third parties/API’s
- You have a strong understand of the SDLC
- You have 3-7 years of product ownership experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Coordinated project management activities both internally and externally, including managing relationships with cross-functional teams, as well as any external development teams and/or vendors
- Extensive, hands-on experience defining products and features, and writing requirements for both desktop and mobile platforms
- A understanding of SQL/Excel
- The ability to coordinate with other internal teams to make the website more user-friendly
- Experience working with international teams in a global e-commerce setting
- Product/Project Owner Certification
What we offer:
- An opportunity to get involved and build the tech foundation in a highly elastic distributed system deployed across 17 different datacenters in 3 different clouds.
- Competitive compensation
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Equity award program