The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Company’s time and attendance and payroll systems. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related client service, including recordkeeping and reporting. This position provides accounting and project management support to Finance
- Prepares month end payroll journal entries, including payroll and PTO accruals
- Performs monthly reconciliation of numerous payroll related balance sheet accounts
- Assists with administration of profit sharing plan
- Assists with ADP China payroll to process new hire and monthly payroll for Shanghai employees
- Assist with ADP and Workday system upgrades and implementation of new ADP and Workday functions
- Prepares payroll information needed for bi-weekly payroll processing and maintaining payroll records; audits payroll information for accuracy
- Assists with time and attendance systems; answers questions and makes corrections when necessary
- Responsible for the posting of payroll data and preparation of routine reports
- Prepares wage statements, EDD audit forms and Disability forms
- Completes IRS levy documentation and garnishments of employees’ wages
- Runs and distributes bi-weekly time sheets; assists with the distribution of paychecks
- Completes and allocates non-refundable deductions for the organization
- Inputs new hire employee information into the payroll systems
- Calculates retro pay, maintains direct deposits; processes Terminations, payments of vacation and sick requests
- Audits/assures that the data in payroll related systems is accurate and complete
- Responsible for the assurance that all applicable payroll laws are complied with, and payroll taxes are paid on a timely basis
- Assists with other duties and projects as assigned based on needs of the Accounting department
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail orientated, work effectively in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Ability to manage time, prioritize effectively, and monitor own work to ensure quality
- Ability to use good and confident judgment while processing payroll
- Ability to interact with employees and management
- ADP and Workday experience required
- Proficient use of a PC with knowledge of MS Office, including the proficient use of Excel
Generally requires a minimum of two (2) to five (5) years of payroll or related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.