iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
Under general supervision, the Web Designer will primarily participate in daily execution of designing category banners, promotional banners, social assets and other design requests from stakeholders. This candidate will size assets for all platforms (desktop, mobile and app) and input translations for all languages into the banners.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Design for category banners, promotional banners, social assets and other design request from stakeholders
- Request, approve and input translations for designs created
- Participation in strategic planning sessions for creative projects
- Manage timelines and distributes graphic projects based on priority
- Consistently deliver fresh ideas and concepts
- Optimize files and improve process workflows
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong portfolio of professional work demonstrating excellent visual design fundamentals; composition, color theory, typography, and concept development
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team Player
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop
Generally requires a minimum of 4 years related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience