Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
The Global Logistics Specialist will coordinate with various international logistics companies to ensure international outbound shipments are processed fast and economically.
- Bilingual in Korean required.
- Serve as subject matter expert demonstrating in-depth knowledge of market, culture, logistics-related regulations and policies, clearance procedures, etc. for the assigned lanes and carriers.
- Set-up new and continually improve existing processes for the assigned lanes and carriers.
- Perform research work, gather and analyze data for assigned lanes and projects
- Actively identify and scope new opportunities to improve how we serve customers and business processes
- Report any discrepancies of damaged or lost shipments, customs issues, and work with logistics vendors to ensure shipments are properly sent to their correct destination and on time
- Maintain freight expenses for assigned lanes and review invoices. Report any changes or billing issues with the department management team and Accounting Department
- Research lost shipments, broken items and track items between custom brokers and iHerb Logistics
- Manage lead times for assigned lanes and investigate delays with Global Logistics Freight Forwarding team, logistics carriers and customs brokers daily to ensure timely flow of the shipments
- Be responsible for trouble-shooting customs and any logistics related issues
- Perform audits to review logistics processes for the management team when needed
- Organize, maintain, and update website content for assigned lanes
- Support special projects when needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to take accountability for assigned lanes and assigned project deliverables
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Stress tolerance
- Excellent organization skills and ability to effectively multi-task
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of GSuite: Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Meet, etc.
Requires a minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.