Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
Under general supervision, the Quality Analyst/Trainer is responsible for monitoring, documenting, reporting, and providing feedback on the quality of customer service representatives through the review of email, chat and social media to ensure they meet company customer satisfaction requirements.
- Assess and score random samplings of all CSR channels (calls, e-mails, chats and social media, RMAs, Marketplace)
- Participate in regular calibration sessions (internal & outsourced) to ensure consistency
- Collaborate regularly with CS Market Supervisor to drive proper coaching and agent development
- Document and escalate negative or unacceptable CSR interactions
- Assist with implementation and training of quality reviews and scorecards
- Maintain quality scores and monthly quality performance metrics using quality monitoring system
- Test and perform QA for website promotions
- Updates SOPs & KB articles and drives analysis for quality needs in the department
- Drive coaching with CSRs on how to improve customer interactions
- Assists with quality contests and reward incentive programs
- Conduct new hire or refresher classroom training for internal and BPO agents
- Create and maintain training curricula and material
- Assess the impact of training on staff performance
- May handle special tasks or assignments pertaining to quality assurance
- Assist with preparing/presenting weekly/monthly/quarterly process reports and/or audits
- Work directly with customers via phone, e-mail, chat and social media
- Record customer contacts: comments, details, and action taken
- General resource for CSR questions pertaining to quality reviews
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Bi-lingual (may be required) – English + other language
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to monitor calls chats, emails and social media to ensure quality is maintained
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must
- Able to communicate CSR errors and missed opportunities constructively
- Able to develop quality assessment reports for management
- Oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and organizational abilities
- Ability to take initiative, maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines, and work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently, self-sufficient with minimal supervision
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Experience with NICE, Verint, eTalk, or other quality monitoring systems preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
Requires a minimum of one (1) year related experience, typically in a contact center environment. Experience with quality assurance a plus.
Associate’s degree in Business or related field preferred or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.