The Warehouse Operations Manager is responsible for the overall safety, security and operational performance of his/her Distribution Center. This position generates significant impact through the strategic and tactical direction of B2C fulfillment center by doing the following duties.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company’s operations
- Develop strategic plans to enable management to drive for results to meet goals
- Hold management staff accountable for daily and weekly operational plans
- Assess team member strengths and opportunities and develop and implement appropriate actions to develop and build talent bench and/or address performance issues
- Develop and directs the management of the company’s Fulfillment/Distribution Center that will ensure fast order processing, accurate inventory control, proper and timely receipt/stocking of goods, cost-efficient shipping direct to customers and effective processing of returns
- Monitor and maintain a safe and sanitary work environment. Ensure compliance with all government regulations
- Interact regularly with the executive team and individual department heads to ensure that the company’s operational priorities are aligned with total company direction
- Maintain adequate staffing levels to ensure all departments across multiple shifts are fully staffed for order processing
- Maintain appropriate balance between inbound/outbound operation ensuring order completion
- Continually investigates and introduces process improvement measures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects
- Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management
- Conflict resolution and/or mediation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word and Excel
Generally requires a minimum of seven (7) years of supervisory experience within a multi-shift distribution center. E-Commerce experience highly desirable.
Bachelor Degree in Business Management or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.