Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
The Staff Accountant/Tax will work on various tax reporting, compliance and planning projects as directed by the
Accounting Manager/Tax along with maintaining some monthly accounting duties.
- Assist in researching and gathering information for federal state and local tax returns prepared by our external tax preparers to ensure timely filings.
- Prepare real and personal property tax returns, monthly sales tax returns ensuring accuracy and timely filings.
- Assist with the fixed asset system to ensure additions, disposals, impairments are accurately recorded and depreciated for book and tax.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of various tax accounts on the general ledger, ensuring accuracy and timely reporting.
- Prepare business licenses, and Secretary of State filing’s, ensuring accuracy and timely filings.
- Assist with preparing, providing, and maintaining resale certificates for companies vendors.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly income tax provision, including quarterly tax estimates and year end extension estimates to ensure timely filings.
- Assist with the maintenance of the tax calendar, tax notice log, and carryover schedules.
- Assist with the accurate and timely filings of governmental surveys.
- Remain current and up-to-date on existing and upcoming tax laws.
- Identify areas of tax savings under the guidance of management.
- Support budget and forecasting activities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Generally requires a minimum of one (1) to two (2) years of relevant income tax and/or sales tax and accounting
experience. New graduates with internship experience and strong academic performance will be considered.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred, or combination of education or equivalent work