Our Story, Our Vision
Since 1996, the foundation of iHerb, has continued its mission, built on providing a wide selection of health and wellness products to individuals around the globe at a reasonable cost. iHerb remains vigilant in its pursuit to ensure it maintains an expansive selection of over 35,000 online products to its customers. We are continuously innovating and expanding, committed to adding distribution centers around the world. Our vision is to be the dominant health and wellness
Come Join Our Team!
iHerb is a fast paced, fast growing company looking for a candidate that is up for the task! If you are looking to really make a position for yourself in a work hard, play hard atmosphere, make sure to submit your resume!
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for preparing daily cash reports for review by the Treasury Manager. Other responsibilities will including supporting the Treasury Manager in monitoring of payment sources & local currencies, and preparing cash forecast reports, including analysis of debt, interest rate risk and investments.
- Assist in development of new payment sources for e-Commerce sales domestically and internationally.
- Perform testing of sales in local currencies around the world.
- Prepare daily and weekly bank balance reports.
- Assist with daily cash management issues, if needed.
- Interact with corporate banking service providers and credit card companies on an as needed basis.
- Assist in preparation of cash forecasts to determine liquidity levels.
- Perform analysis of account analysis statements on a monthly basis to ensure fees fall within reasonable
- Assist in opening and closing bank accounts and maintain documentation of global portfolio including signatories.
- Assist in preparing Cash Management Reports for monthly/quarterly reporting package.
- Participate in any other treasury or ad hoc finance projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and effectively meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – (advanced Excel skills)
- Experience in Treasury/Cash analysis preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Analytics, Statistics, Banking or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders