Under general supervision, IT Application Support Analyst will monitor website and warehouse systems to ensure proper operation. Perform a variety of maintenance, end-user support and training tasks to ensure efficient processing of customer orders. Provide support to staff on all company-supported software and applications, including 3rd party applications and in-house developed applications. Trouble shoot and resolve customer order exceptions. Complete application project-based work. Perform responsibilities in accordance with all company standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitor website and warehouse systems WMS / WCS
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and document user support tickets, and drive them to closure in a timely manner in the helpdesk system
- Work with warehouse and customer services staffs to correct any customer order issues
- Work directly with software development team to ensure quick resolutions to software issues
- Identify system exceptions to identify software bugs and work with developers to provide a permanent solution
- Generate data reports requested by business stakeholders
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the end-users on the network
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate technical information to nontechnical personnel
- Ability to track and diagnose customer order issues
- Ability to identify and resolve computer system malfunctions and operations problems.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications
- Six months experience working with Microsoft SQL Server databases and run queries
- Knowledge of computer and/or network systems, applications, procedures and techniques
Generally requires a minimum of one (1) year of warehouse and/or e-commerce IT experience. Experience in software development highly preferred.
Associates Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field preferred or combination of education and equivalent work experience.