iHerb is one of the leading global e-commerce retailers with its emphasis on Nutritional and Wellness products. Our mission is simple…providing the best overall value for natural products through "e-simplicity." Our values can be best defined as an environment in constant and continuous pursuit to conscientiously meet the needs of our customers, business partners, and team members while doing our part to safeguard the environment.
The Content Operations Specialist will help manage day-to-day operations of content updates, marketing campaigns and weekly promotions. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in content management systems and comfortable with new technologies and optimizing process.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Assist in set up of marketing promotions and rewards campaigns for all regions and platforms
- Work with other teams to manage promotion schedule and ensure all teams are aligned
- Update and modify site content in all languages
- Improve internal efficiency by proactively developing new processes for optimized workflow
- Become an expert in functionality and features of internal tools and backend logic
- Ensure all the projects are done properly before the deadline
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Project Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Data entry skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team Player
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
Experience Requirements: Generally requires a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years’ related experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.