Under general supervision, the Accounts Payable Clerk provides financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under their control by doing the following duties.
- Match, batch, code and enter invoices
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Enter, post and reconcile batches
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors
- Assist with weekly accounts payable check runs, as needed
- Work with the purchasing department and receiving department to resolve over, short & damaged items
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Stress tolerance
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Generally requires a minimum of zero (0) to three (3) years accounts payable and general accounting experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred, or a combination of experience and education required.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.