The Software Developer will be part of the Orders and Communications team. The Orders and Communications team is responsible for managing orders after purchase, supporting our Customer Service Portal, coordinating order modifications and communications with customers via multiple media channels. In addition to providing new features to our Customer Service Team and other globally used services, members of this team will be focused on burning down technical debt, by converting WebApi apps into .NET core micro services and utilizing new technologies like Docker/Kubernetes, and expanding our services globally. This rapid deployment, high quality team is often involved in all major initiatives within the company.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localization or globalization of software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background in C#, Java
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience in cloud architectures (SQL/NoSQL, Message Queues, ESBs, Kubernetes/Docker)
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Experience with ASP. NET and MVC
- Experience with Design Patterns and their applications
- Experience building N-Tier applications
- Experience with .NET stack
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with E-mail and Push Notifications
- Experience with Fraud Prevention
- Experience with Micro-services
- Generally requires a minimum of 1- 3 years of experience in a developer role.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. An emphasis in Computer Science is preferred.