The Marketing Specialist - Portuguese role will manage and optimize our day-to-day paid acquisition and customer engagement campaigns for assigned markets in close collaboration with our marketing channel leads.
- Responsible for designing, creating and implementing marketing campaigns and promotions for assigned market.
- Collaborate with paid search team to analyze and optimize Portuguese paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Collaborate with social media and affiliate teams to identify new influencer and affiliate partnerships in assigned markets.
- Gathers and analyzes market trends and customer data. Prepares and presents reports on findings.
- Measures and performs post-campaign analysis of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Deepens customer relationships through social media content posts and advertising (e.g. blogs, social media)
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and web content teams to ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent throughout the channels.
- Translates content (e.g. emails, promos, website) for assigned geographic region
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient fluency in Portuguese
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with internal departments
- Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department
Experience Requirements: Generally requires a minimum of:
- 3+ years of digital marketing or related experience
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook & Instagram ads, and other channel marketing platforms.
- Experience in social media, influencer or affiliate marketing a plus.
- Experience with Email and/or content marketing a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.