Under general supervision, the Warehouse Dept. Lead will lead departments to meet daily requirements, meet business goals, and pursue continuous improvements. Practices safety awareness; order consolidation, picking, packing, replenishment, shipping, receiving, inventorying, and re-warehousing. Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards/goals.
- Verifies accuracy of production or location; may set or assign locations of products
- Re-bags/Re-tickets, replenishes and/or stocks merchandise as needed
- Performs count of product / reconciliations (count cycle)
- Support of warehouse personnel with inventory issues and physical management of inventory
- Inventory troubleshooting and research to complete customer order(s)
- Updating computerized inventory records with use of cubiscan machine
- Performs manual, computer or RF functions to enter data in systems
- Manages flow based on available workload/orders
- Document issues/challenges and report to management
- Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices and operating procedures
- Make sure that inventory levels are maintained within proper guidelines resolve and report any discrepancies to management.
- Train new or newly assigned team members in the proper methods and standard operating procedures of all job functions
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of workers
- Confer with other Leads in the distribution center to ensure coordination of other warehouse activities
- Identify areas of risk as it relates to theft and move high risk items to reduce the theft
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Maintains standards of appearance according to location dress code
- Follows all location Safety Guidelines
- Ensures equipment and other department supplies are maintained
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions
- Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math and computer operations
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to safely operate hand and power equipment according to procedure
Generally requires a minimum of two (2) to three (3) years of related experience
High School Diploma required, or combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc. is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb. com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99. 9% issue free orders