The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Retention Marketing Manager to design, launch, measure, and optimize both national and international customer retention campaigns via email/mobile push and other retention tactics. Our ideal candidate will be exceptionally quantitative, creative, and motivated by working in a fast-paced, collaborative working environment with talented people.
- Develop and continually refine our email and mobile app push marketing strategy to increase revenue, reduce churn, win back lapsed customers, and increase customer engagement
- Lead email marketing operations by ensuring processes and procedures are adhered to while also implementing new and refining existing processes and standards where necessary
- Manage technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM, push notifications, and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention
- Manage creative assets, segmentation strategy and deployment cadence for both promotional and transactional communications
- Work with Sr. Marketing Manager to develop email analysis and insights for reporting to internal stakeholders, collaborating with internal analytics and reporting resources.
- Monitor daily email performance, identify trends, and exploit opportunities for improvement
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns.
- Develop a holistic view of the end-to-end customer communications experience, identify customer communication gaps, and build effective solutions
- Institute rigorous test-and-learn methodology through A/B and multivariate testing to achieve results
- Drive opt-in to email and especially app push
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- Expertise in key digital marketing channels such as email, social media, and mobile
- Highly proficient in web/digital analytics
- Knowledge of enterprise ESP platforms
- Generally requires a minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience in areas including email, CRM, loyalty/rewards, push, direct mail, customer segmentation, and promotions in a B2C environment.
- Experience in creating, testing, and measuring retention strategies to drive incremental sales and optimized ROI
- Experienced with marketing automation platforms and technology
- Ecommerce or retail industry experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.