The Software Developer will be part of Payment Team. Working in Payment team means implementing and supporting and integration with a variety of different payment methods ranging from Credit Cards, to Third Party applications like Paypal, AliPay, etc. The Software Developer must be familiar with payment security and should be efficient in Rest APIs, WCF, C#, Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localization or globalization of software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background in C#, or Java
- Experience with Git repository.
- Experience in cloud based architectures (SQL/NoSQL, Message Queues, ESBs, Kubernetes/Docker, AWS)
- Knowledge of RESTful API.
- Knowledge of asynchronous queue processing
- Understanding of how to architect multithreaded applications
- Experience using a relational database system
- Solid grasp of software engineering fundamentals and their practical application
- Experience with React
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Redis
- eCommerce industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science
- Generally requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in a developer role.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. An Emphasis in Computer Science is preferred.