Under general supervision, the Content Quality Manager will refine our content quality processes and guide initiatives that ensure the quality of the content on our site. This role will be responsible for investigating and resolving issues that arise, as well as driving process improvements that will prevent quality defects from reaching our users. This position will work with a wide variety of internal stakeholders as one monitors reported issues and makes recommendations that result in the highest quality user experience. The successful candidate will have a strong attention to detail, polished communication skills, a passion for digital content innovation, and an ability to collaborate with multiple internal teams to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshoot content issues that arise to identify root cause and drive process improvements
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to quickly and accurately resolve issues across all impacted platforms
- Create and maintain internal tools to manage issue resolution
- Use issue data and reporting to surface trends and root causes to internal teams
- Identify proactive mechanisms for anticipating quality issues, including monitoring customer feedback and issue accumulation
- Educate peers and management on processes, expectations, and best practices to aid in issue resolution and prevention
- Manage and resolve escalations to ensure quality and user satisfaction
- Contribute to content quality by brainstorming innovative approaches to reducing errors
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with eCommerce and content production processes and technology
- Experience balancing multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytical abilities
- Experience managing detailed processes and using technology to drive automation
- Strong project management and communication skills
Generally requires a minimum of 4-6 years in Content Quality Assurance and Process Development
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to