Under general supervision, the Customer Experience Technical Specialist (CETS) will be responsible for maintaining iHerb’s internal and external company knowledgebase. You will work with the Customer Experience Regional Leads and Lead Customer Experience Analyst to collect requirements, define, document, and communicate workflows, knowledge gaps are captured and resolved, and ensure CS operations have the information needed to provide efficient and consistent support.
- Analyze customer contacts and to continually enhance Knowledge Base Content to help deflect customer contact
- Work with all iHerb departments to make sure all Knowledge Base content is updated and accurate
- Work with Customer Experience Specialists and Quality Analysts to develop needed content
- Create and update knowledge articles by following defined guidelines and processes, researching various sources of information and interacting with subject matter experts across iHerb CS.
- Administrate the Knowledge Base of iHerb both internal and external
- Work with the team to manage the iHerb CS Portal via Confluence
- Take ownership of knowledge base projects and initiatives
- Analyze competitor websites and processes to help determine iHerb best practices
- Analyze iHerb current automated processes for areas of improvement
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to improve the customer experience
- Analyze iHerb customer touch points to suggest improvement needs by communicating and coordinating with internal departments
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to think like a customer and understand agent behavior
- Keen interested in information, knowledge, process and project management methodologies.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual global organization
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage stress and to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
- Willing to work weekends if needed
Generally requires a minimum of 1+ years of Customer Service experience. Preferably in an E-Commerce company. Experience in Salesforce Service and Confluence a plus.
Bachelor’s degree required or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc. is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb. com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99. 9% issue free orders