Under general supervision, the Project Manager will lead daily operation of web content projects for the website to ensure content and projects remain timely and improve functionalities of content management technologies. The Project Manager will also establish and improve the policies and procedures for content and translation execution. This position will communicate with various departments and handles special projects as assigned. The position requires you to review the content of creative work for accuracy, including but not limited to: typographical errors, spelling, grammar, punctuation, style, terminology and nomenclature.
- Responsible for project planning, deliverables, presentation of results, follow up, and quality review
- Help lead implementation of new or existing technology and integration to improve collaboration, content management, planning and workflow
- Initiate and facilitate corrective action to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Maintain reports of translation requests and content updates to be easily reported and scaled
- Execute weekly promotions and content in a timely manner
- Manage SEO, conduct keyword research to guide content creation, identify technical SEO issues, and work with agency or team to optimize website
- Handles any projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team Player and ability to work independently
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Strong SEO knowledge
- Basic knowledge of HTML a plus
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- CMS platform awareness and understanding
- Generally requires a minimum of 4-6 years in Project Management, Content, IT or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.