The Front Desk Receptionist will provide general administrative support to the management team and office staff located in the Pasadena office. This position requires an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who can work autonomously and as part of a team. The core functions of this position will efficiently streamline continuous and ad hoc duties as they relate to individual projects.
- Provide administrative support to all departments in the form of projects and tasks as assigned
- Warmly acknowledge visitors, vendors and potential candidates as a professional front-office representative for the company, ensuring the appropriate team member is notified accordingly
- Maintain the professional appearance of the lobby and reception area
- Receives and handles incoming deliveries and packages
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information, documents, e-mails and in handling team member’s information
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail, manage any outgoing mail and overnight packages
- Ordering of all food and office supplies, stocking and maintaining inventory, keeping storage areas and kitchen organized
- Schedule and maintain meeting calendars and conference rooms
- Receiving mail and other duties needed to transfer items between other company locations
- Assists with the necessary communication and follow-up regarding building maintenance and housekeeping requests to the property management company and vendor for timely resolution
- Coordinate and order meals, snacks for lunch meetings related to training, management meetings, team member events and monthly birthday/anniversaries
- Make travel arrangements for executives and management
- File papers and documents into appropriate files in an organized manner
- Updates bulletin boards, required posters, and CCTV application
- Make photocopies, fax documents and perform other clerical functions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in managing multiple calendars consecutively
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent dependability is a must
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Ability to independently troubleshoot and provide solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with cloud-based systems for record retention
- Generally requires a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of front office, receptionist and general office administration.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration preferred and/or equivalent years’ experience or a combination of education and equivalent work experience
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.