The Software Developer will be part of the User Generated Content (UGC) Team. Working on the UGC team you will be responsible for multiple forms of content made publically available such as blogs, videos, discussions and other forms of media that was created by our customers. The Software Developer will be working on some exciting and new technologies like Google API, with AI technology such as Language Detection, Cloud Images, Amazon S3 services and containerized environments like Kubernetes or Docker. Reporting to Team Leader-Software Development, the duties and responsibilities of the Software Developer include, but aren’t limited
- Full lifecycle application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Software modeling and simulation
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Project Planning and Project Management
- Maintain standards compliance
- Implement localization or globalization of software
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience JQuery
- Knowledge of RESTful API.
- Knowledge of performance and best practices for front-end development.
- Expert with Visual Studio and C# Programming.
- Proficient with Object Oriented Concepts / Inheritance / Interfaces / Static Classes
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with RDMS database such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Git repository.
- Experience in writing unit and integration test and familiar with different framework use for testing.
- Familiar with queue processing
- Familiar with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Familiar with ReSharper or any code analysis tools.
- Generally requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in a developer role.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required. An Emphasis in Computer Science is preferred.