iHerb is a multi-channel retailer of vitamins, nutrition, supplements and natural products. With over 30,000 products on our website and distribution to over 150 countries we are disrupting the E-Commerce industry with our low costs and quick delivery.
Located in the business capital of Orange County, iHerb-Technology is less than 15 minutes from the beautiful California coast. We are a thriving company, only looking for the best talent. We are looking for dedicated employees to help expand our business.
Ready for a challenge! iHerb is looking to add a Software Developer reporting to Team Leader - Software Development on our User Generated Content (UGC) Team. As a Software Developer you will be responsible for responsible for multiple forms of content made publically available such as blogs, videos, discussions and other forms of media that was created by our customers. The Software Developer will be working on some exciting and new technologies like Google API, with AI technology such as Language Detection, Cloud Images, Amazon S3 services and containerized environments like Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience with JQuery
- Knowledge of RESTful API.
- Knowledge of performance and best practices for front-end development.
- Expertise in Visual Studio and C# Programming.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Concepts / Inheritance / Interfaces / Static Classes
- Experience with Web API
- Experience with RDMS database such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Git repository.
- Experience in writing unit and integration test and familiar with different framework use for testing.
- Familiarity with queue processing
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Familiarity with ReSharper or any code analysis tools.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a developer role.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (emphasis in Computer Science is preferable)
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Having an Agile mindset and being accountable for my role in the business
- Producing quality work error free
- Having the opportunity to collaborate with peers
- Open and honest communication with the best interests of the business in mind
- Full gym onsite (yoga classes & strength training offered bi-weekly),
- Beach volleyball court(don’t worry about the sand, we have showers in our locker rooms)
- Arcade/Game room (feeling drained, check out one of our several gaming platforms)
- Fresh Fruit & Snacks served daily
- Food Trucks(once a week)
- 401k matching at 4%
- Cost effective benefits
- Being able to use sound judgement and reasoning skills in order to resolve, identify or escalate issues
- In environments that are essential to my job that may require me to sit, stand, walk, reach and move about the facility
- Successfully in an environment that has moderate noise
- In an office setting
- Extended hours as required