PLEASE NOTE: This position can work out of the Elgin, IL, Easton, PA or Dallas, TX areas.
The Facilities Project Manager will support the Director of Real Estate, Construction and Procurement in all functions related to new and existing facilities including, distribution centers and administrative offices both domestically and internationally.
- Assist Director of Real Estate, Construction and Procurement in coordinating and procuring all applicable incentives through Federal, State and Local agencies
- Value-engineer space design with developers, architects, build-design teams and other construction related experts for cost-effective builds
- Coordinate and Establish necessary building related services including, electricity, gas and water
- Partner with internal stakeholders to incorporate their requirements in the space requirement
- Manage the scheduling of all aspects of the project to ensure workflow efficiency
- Oversee construction site activities providing direction on an ongoing basis
- Negotiate contracts for building equipment(s) and building service(s)
- Ensure all permit requirements are obtained both during and post construction including, but not limited to, Building, Planning, Safety, Fire, OSHA, Environmental (EPA)
- Engage proper authorities to mitigate potential workflow disruptions
- Manage projects with established scope, schedule and budget to deliver on-time/budget
- Facilitate and lead project meetings and manage change and conflict
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to integrate quickly and professionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Aptitude to grasp general knowledge of multiple trade disciplines
- Engage challenges and develop solutions quickly
- Excellent organization skills to plan, schedule and lead projects
- Loyal advocacy for the organization’s interests
- Strong and Formidable negotiating skills
- Competent persuasion and diplomacy skills
- An inquisitive aptitude with the proven ability to identify and explore all available opportunities and solutions
- A desire and can-do attitude that inspires oneself and others to break boundaries and exceed expectations
- Generally requires prior experience with large commercial projects, setting up distribution centers, warehouses and administrative office space. Familiarity with all parties involved in this process for accomplishing projects on-time and within budget, including, governing/regulatory bodies/agencies, utility/service providers, architects and construction trades.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience. Certification in Project Management desired. Proven construction aptitude.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders.