Under general supervision, the Customer Experience Specialist (CES) is the point of contact for all company/customer questions, product inquiries, and order status. All CESs are to handle customers in a professional manner which creates customer loyalty by providing service that exceeds customer expectations.
- Work directly with customers via e-mail, phone, chat, and social media
- Work with warehouse and/or logistics partner companies to resolve inquiries & exceptions
- Respond promptly to all customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Manage customer accounts
- Record customer contacts: comments, details, and action taken
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow-up on customer interactions
- Process RMAs
- Escalate customer issues as necessary for timely resolution
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A professional, positive, and enthusiastic attitude – customer centric
- Bilingual (may be required) – English + other language
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Stress tolerance
- Willing to work weekends if needed
- Computer literate – Gmail, MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Ability to type 40 WPM
Generally requires a minimum of two (2) years related experience, typically in a contact center environment.
High school diploma required. Associate’s degree preferred or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc. is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb. com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99. 9% issue free orders.