As part of the overall Strategic Finance team, The Finance Project Manager will work in close partnership with cross-functional project teams to implement projects that impact financial transactions. Develop, lead, and execute project management deliverables, including Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), detailed project plans, and milestone charts. Provide concise updates regarding overall status, issues, risks, and recommended actions to be taken. Detailed analysis, plans, milestones and deliverables will be required for seamless project implementation, adoption of new systems and processes.
- Partner with business leaders across the organization to define and implement strategic projects and transformation initiative(s) to support long range business objectives
- Develop implementation strategies that address business requirements and engage appropriate teams that will deliver right outcomes
- Provide regular updates to key stakeholders on the progress of strategic projects including executives, team members, and others in the organization
- Plan for and execute high quality change management throughout strategic projects
- Provide leadership to major engagements on day-to-day problem solving and team management level
- Provide support to ensure the quality of data that is retained in our systems and data warehouse
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Excellent communication, change management, and listening skills
- Strong customer service focus, ability to interact with team members at all levels of the company
- Strong leadership/influencing skills at all levels
- Proven track record of leading successful strategic engagements and demonstrated ability to design and execute high-quality work, both independently and in teams
- Strong sense of ownership, and ability/desire to work independently
- Thorough understanding of DBMS, Data warehousing and BI concepts
- Strong understanding of MS SQL Server
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, negotiating skills, and analytical thinking
- Team player, personable, empathetic, and diplomatic
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Accounting and GAAP as Plus
- Generally requires a minimum of 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in implementing strategic projects and working on Finance/IT projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field preferred, or a combination of education. MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders