iHerb is leading cross-border ecommerce retailer, helping customers in over 150 countries around the world improve their lives with health and wellness products. The iHerb Marketing Team is looking for a Paid Media Specialist (Paid Social) to design, launch, measure, and optimize direct-response advertising for both national and international campaigns on social media, and to assist as needed with paid search and product feeds. The specific focus for this role will be paid advertising on Facebook and other paid social channels. If you love breaking down problems, building solutions and delivering actionable insights in search and social media advertising, this might be the role of a lifetime.
- Performs day-to-day campaign activities for enterprise level paid social campaigns, including: bid management, budget allocation, forecasting, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Employs analytical reasoning, data analysis, and problem solving skills to effectively and efficiently manage campaigns
- Demonstrates thought leadership and professional communication skills by developing and delivering internal materials such as presentations, point of views, business cases, and performance reports
- Work closely with third party agency & other partners to optimize performance of paid social campaigns.
- Actively monitors and shares industry news, on-line marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team key learnings.
- Own and optimize product catalog for Facebook, including product filtering and monitoring for issues with feed processing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fast Learner who can achieve “power-user” status on multiple tools and technology quickly
- Strong business acumen, quantitative analytical and personal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, drive change and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and teams
- Generally requires a minimum of 3+ years of digital marketing or related experience with a minimum of 2 years in paid Facebook paid advertising
- 1+ years with Google Analytics or similar platform
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager and product catalog is an absolute must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Statistics or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
Please Note: At this time we are not offering any employer-sponsored work authorization.
iHerb Inc.is a leading online retailer of nutritional supplement and wellness products (vitamins, minerals, herbs, botanicals, bath and beauty, pet care, sports nutrition and children's health). Via its e-Commerce website, iHerb.com delivers 35,000 products from over 1,500 brands direct to the customer in more than 180 countries. iHerb carries trusted brands customers love around the world.
iHerb's growth has been recognized by Internet Retailer as a top 500 e-Commerce provider in North America and recently as a top 300 mobile commerce business in the world. In 2013 Google bestowed iHerb with its Google Trusted Store designation having shipped over 1,000,000 orders to customers in the US market with a 98% on-time shipping and a 99.9% issue free orders