Work somewhere with the creativity of a scaleup and expertise of an enterprise.
We’re looking for an extraordinary Machine Learning Engineer to join our Swiss team.
You’d need a strong computational background (especially in the Machine Learning field), and at least two years of industry experience, as well as world-class team management skills.
If you’re successful, you would:
- Contribute to machine learning research
- Formulate and run experiments and improve algorithms based on results
- Contribute to the company's culture through code reviews
- Carry out mentoring, research and design discussions
- Review documents, designs and code done by others and provide constructive feedback
- Continuously develop your own machine learning and engineering skills, and help others improve theirs
- Work with ML engineers (also remotely) to migrate research prototypes to production
What You Have
- Computer Science Bachelor Degree/Statistics/Maths or equivalent
- Python programming proficiency
- Experience with Python ML/DL libraries and frameworks (es. scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch)
- Deep learning architectures experience
- Strong knowledge of designing end-to-end ML flows
Who You Are
- Able to understand and communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- A collaborative worker, who can enhance performance with a proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Able to work on multiple projects, under deadline pressure
- Excellent communicator
- Fluent English speaker
Working at iGenius
With a growing team in four offices—Milan, California (San Jose), London and Switzerland —iGenius is a scaleup that thinks like an enterprise, where talented innovators can thrive and people come first. That’s not all.
- Learning Friday. If our team members know more, so do we. That’s why we give everyone a training budget that they can spend on books, online courses or other training materials
- Smart Working. Trains can be a drag, so we let our team members work at home when they can
- Salary is based on experience, and topped up with other bonuses