The Design Engineer Assistant is responsible for the production of designs and CAD drawings for components and assemblies for projects and product development. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Design Engineer Assistant will work directly with the Design Engineer and Production Managers as part of a cross-functional team.
- Produces designs and CAD drawings for Industrial Filter Manufacturer’s products under the supervision of Project Engineers, in an accurate and timely manner
· Prepares and checks detailed drawings and releases production packets to manufacturing/assembly.
· Analyzes product designs to identify and implement engineering improvements that will enhance products performance
· Designs and develops parts for Laser and Water Jet cutting
· Researches and develops new product concepts
· Must have working knowledge of MS Office and CAD software in 2D and 3D design
· Basic understanding and functionality of NC Code programming for lasers
· Strong problem solving and communication skills
In addition to offering a competitive wage based on your skills and qualifications, you will also be supported with the following benefits.
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· 401k retirement plan
· Paid vacation
· Paid holidays