Industrial Filter Manufacturers, Inc. is currently seeking experienced ASME code to join our team. Applicants should be able to perform welding procedures to meet ASME Sec VIII quality standards under minimal supervision. These standards include but are not limited to X-ray and U.T. non destructive examinations. Applicant must be familiar with GTAW welding process. This position will build ASME pressure vessels as required by supplied drawings and calculations.
· Must be able to pass code welding certification
· Read and understand blue prints and welding symbols for fabrication
· Ability to use measuring and leveling devices.
· Set up and run nozzle welds , 6G.
· Ability to meet production scheduled hours.
· Create and maintain a safe and sanitary working environment
· Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude
· Flexibility to work hours necessary to meet plant requirement
In addition to offering a competitive wage based on your skills and qualifications, you will also be supported with the following benefit package.
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401k Retirement Plan
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays