Busy NYC post production facility seeks dedicated, enthusiastic, and detail orientated Project Manager to work in their busy Audio Description department.
We provide quality audio dubbing for a wide variety of television episodic programs, movies, and documentaries. As such we are looking for a responsible & organized individual to assist our Producers in creating these dub tracks from concept to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- from acceptance of projects, coordinating schedules with the various internal departments depending on specific project requirement (writing/engineering/audio/QC) to insure that proposed deadlines and project thresholds are met
- heavy client contact to insure that all production materials (video proxies, M&E tracks, ABS scripts, Show Guides, etc.) are received from the client in good form and made available to the various departments as required.
- assigning & keeping track of any translation scripting with our writing department through all rough & final drafts.
- assisting in casting & arranging voice actor schedules for online record sessions & coordinating all paperwork including NDAs, Talent Releases, Talent Invoices, etc.
- schedule mixing sessions with audio engineers to insure programming in fully mixed within set timelines
- assisting during voice record sessions as needed. This involves keeping a keen eye on approved scripts, communicating with talent & audio engineers, and coordinating with writers/producers in making time adjustments as necessary during the sessions.
- schedule quality control reviews of mixed material and then arrange "pickup" sessions with talent & audio engineers to insure all fixes are completed as needed.
- troubleshoot any technical problems with producers and engineers as they arise to insure project continues to remain on track for set deadlines.
- once tracks are roughly assembled or completed for broadcast, communicate with client & producers about delivery parameters to insure timely delivery as required.
- Coordinate promptly and after the fact fixes that may arise after a track has been delivered. This could involve either a technical error that needs addressing or rescheduling talent if needed to make said fixes.
Project Managers will be required to handle multiple projects in various stages of production and maintain consistent contact with clientele & teams members all the way through the production.
Proficiently in Microsoft Word or Google Docs a must. Google sheets & Gmail also a plus.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to take the reigns while still being part of an active team. Nights and/or weekend shifts may be required depending upon the project needs. Audio Dubbing is an exciting and important field to be a part of and we look forward to you joining our team.
Please submit your resume and qualifications. Any previous experience in post production & specifically, the world of audio dubbing is certainly mandatory and a plus.