Busy NYC post facility seeks experienced TV Producer for post production dubbing. We provide quality audio dubbing for a wide variety of television episodic programs, movies, and documentaries. As such we are looking for a responsible & organized individual to join our team and create these tracks from concept to completion.
The Producer will report directly to clientele as well as the Executive Producer & President of the company as well as oversee and the Project Manager and Creative Team. As Producer, you should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines. Once projects have been accepted for production, they will be responsible for assigning & overseeing tasks to different team members, keeping the post process on schedule which will involve professional communication with outside content creators and working efficiently towards completion.
- Overseeing all aspects of production from project inception through the completion of production & final delivery.
- Scripting: communicating with Project Manager & Partners to ensure scripts are created accurately & within decided timelines.
- Ascertaining speaking roles and overseeing casting & working with Project Manager regarding scheduling talent record sessions.
- Supervising mixing sessions & directing voice talent as needed as well as overseeing batching, delivery, and archiving of final assets.
- Facilitating the smooth operation and interaction of all key components & team members within the production.
- An education or background in film or television production
- Understanding of post production work flows, audio engineering, and working with voice talent
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfort with creating workable schedules
- Ability to navigate the fluidity of working with outside content creators
- Understanding of project accounting
- A calm approach to unforeseen change
- Highly organized & diligent while maintaining a creative flair for the work at hand.
- Ability to see the big picture while grasping the smaller details
- Proficiency with excel, google docs, email programs, google calendar, asset management databases, FTPs, and general office software