Seeking a Project Manager for post production including Dubbing, ADR, and Audio Description.
The Project Manager will report to production management in dubbing and AD and will have interaction with the president of the company and the creative team.
The Project Manager should be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines. Once projects have been accepted for production, they will be responsible for assigning tasks to different team members, keeping the post process on schedule, professional communication with outside content creators regarding access to finalized media, and working efficiently towards completion.
- Logistical oversight of a project's completion from inception through final delivery
- Scripting: communicating with partners to ensure strong translations/writing of scripts, idiomatic correctness, and review
- Ascertaining number of speaking roles and creating group documents that list each scene a character appears in & how many specific lines of dialogue pertain to each character
- Communication with content provider about preferences in union status of performers
- Coordination and scheduling with casting
- Scheduling; booking sessions for dubbing, ADR, audio description, sound mixing, batching, delivery, and archiving. Keeping the master project calendar
- Facilitating the smooth operation and interaction of all key components of dubbing, ADR, and/or AD
- An education or background in film or television production
- Basic understanding of post production work flows, audio engineering, and working with voice talent
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfort with creating workable schedules
- Ability to navigate the fluidity of working with outside content creators
- Understanding of project accounting
- Highly organized, diligent, and possessing a calm approach to unforeseen changes in project scopes and/or requirements
- Ability to see the big picture while maintaining a solid grasp of the smaller details
- Proficiency with excel, google docs, email programs, google calendar, asset management databases, FTPs, and general office software
Please send resume & cover letter outling your qualifications.