Here at iCracked, we hire great people and trust them to do right by our customers and our peers, so you’ll have significant autonomy over your work. We value diversity, humility, and open collaboration, and we foster an environment of constant learning. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can make big contributions to the business. We think that supporting your career development and having meaningful, rewarding work to do is a requirement. We want this to be the best job you will ever have.
We are looking for a goal oriented and self-motivated Operations Manager to ensure quality service to our customers, partners, and iTechs. The ideal candidate makes data driven decisions in order to meet and exceed difficult SLAs, regularly overcomes bottlenecks or blockers by hacking together creative solutions when they are resource constrained, and has experience working cross functionally with internal or external teams to meet business requirements.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
· Own all performance KPIs related to iCracked partnerships
· Develop and implement scalable processes that lead to better service delivery for all iCracked partnerships
· Work cross functionally with internal or external teams to drive success within partnership verticals
· Proactively resolve issues before they become problems with creative solutions
· Communicate program status to internal stakeholders
· Work with Business Development to develop partnership launch playbook
We’re looking for a mix of skills, experience, and attributes that cover as many of the following as possible:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 2 to 3 year’s experience in operations, project management, program management, or customer success
· 1 to 2 year’s experience managing a team
· Proficient with Excel or SQL (bonus if both!) to effectively analyze dats
· Ability to effectively work with technical teams
· Experience with building and implementing new processes
· Experience working with 3rd party outsource companies
· Excellent communicator including the ability to present
· Organized with a high attention to detail
· Self-starter and goal oriented with a lot of drive
· Focused on continual improvement of themselves and their team
· Competitive compensation
· Meaningful stock plans
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Commuter perks
· Catered lunches
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Wellness and special perk membership
· Unlimited PTO
· Headquarters conveniently located across from Caltrain Station in SF
In 2010, our two founders identified a problem: getting a smartphone fixed was a giant pain, and the choices consumers had were slim. About a year later, their solution—iCracked—was founded in the heart of Silicon Valley. iCracked is the most uncommonly awesome way to repair your iPhone, iPad or Samsung Galaxy at the time and location of your choosing. Powered by a nationwide network of thousands of certified, background-checked technicians, iCracked provides customers unparalleled convenience and peace of mind knowing that trustworthy experts are always there to get you back up and running with your most crucial devices. Home, office or coffee shop, you name it, and we’ll be there with smiles on our faces to repair your device in 30 minutes or less. Yes, seriously. We exist to bridge the ever-widening gap between people and that moment of magic they experience when their technology simply works the way it should - wherever and whenever they need it most. Our network of thousands of certified, expertly-skilled iTechs are standing by to fix your device, whenever and wherever you want.
Individuals seeking employment at iCracked are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.