Expansion Operations Specialist
Here at iCracked, we hire great people and trust them to do right by our customers and our peers, so you’ll have significant autonomy over your work. We value diversity, humility, and open collaboration, and we foster an environment of constant learning. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can make big contributions to the business. We think that supporting your career development and having meaningful, rewarding work to do is a requirement. We want this to be the best job you will ever have.
We are looking for a self-motivated, positive, and relentless Expansion Specialist to grow our global iTech network. The ideal candidate will have experience scaling talented contractor labor networks, identifying leads and managing a candidate pipeline, and meeting or exceeding monthly growth targets.
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
· Outbound prospecting to prospective iTech applicants
· Build and manage a candidate pipeline from initial application to successful onboarding
· Liaise with headquarters operations stakeholders as the labor supply expert while iterating best practice tactics and processes to improve efficiency on an ongoing basis
· Work cross functionally with operations stakeholders to ensure that iTechs are ushered through signup and onboarding process
· Support prospective iTechs with your knowledge of our programs and processes
· Recruit quality iTechs while still meeting quantity requirements month over month
We’re looking for a mix of skills, experience, and attributes that cover as many of the following as possible:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 1 to 2 year’s experience in a rapid growth environment contributing to labor network expansion
· Experience with building and improving processes
· Experience working with 3rd party marketing companies
· Experience with exceeding difficult stretch goals
· High entrepreneurial drive for success
· Effective communicator with the ability to sell
· Organized with a high attention to detail
· Competitive compensation
· Meaningful stock plans
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· Commuter perks
· Catered lunches
· Fully stocked kitchen
· Wellness and special perk membership
· Unlimited PTO
· Headquarters conveniently located across from Caltrain Station in SF
In 2010, our two founders identified a problem: getting a smartphone fixed was a giant pain, and the choices consumers had were slim. About a year later, their solution—iCracked—was founded in the heart of Silicon Valley. iCracked is the most uncommonly awesome way to repair your iPhone, iPad or Samsung Galaxy at the time and location of your choosing. Powered by a nationwide network of thousands of certified, background-checked technicians, iCracked provides customers unparalleled convenience and peace of mind knowing that trustworthy experts are always there to get you back up and running with your most crucial devices. Home, office or coffee shop, you name it, and we’ll be there with smiles on our faces to repair your device in 30 minutes or less. Yes, seriously. We exist to bridge the ever-widening gap between people and that moment of magic they experience when their technology simply works the way it should - wherever and whenever they need it most. Our network of thousands of certified, expertly-skilled iTechs are standing by to fix your device, whenever and wherever you want.
Individuals seeking employment at iCracked are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.