iCracked is looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to join our Finance team. We connect customers and partners with our world-class network of independent technical service providers to perform a growing range of on-demand services from phone/tablet repair to IoT smart home installation and setup. Our mission is to quickly and simply solve all of our customers’ technical needs at the push of a button. iCracked is a graduate of Y Combinator, and backed by top-tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz and Tenaya Capital (among others). This is a full-time position based in San Francisco, CA.
About the Team
At iCracked we hire great people and trust them to do right by our customers and our peers, so you’ll have significant autonomy over your work. We value diversity, humility, and open collaboration, and we foster an environment of constant learning. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can make big contributions to the business. We think that supporting your career development and having meaningful, rewarding work to do is a requirement. We want this to be the best job you will ever have.
About the Job
We are eager to find a driven, results-oriented, and creative thinker to enable the iCracked team in making informed, thoughtful business decisions! As the Financial Analyst, you will build and nurture deep, trusted partnerships with business leaders across the Company. You'll be joining a team of doers who are open to new ideas and committed to executing them seamlessly. The Financial Analyst reports to the VP of Finance, and will work closely with the VP of Operations along with the rest of the executive team.
- Partner with business leaders to report, manage and control operating results, identifying areas of both growth potential, and cost efficiency
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics of business performance and collaborate with the Product and Engineering team to develop tools and dashboards to make these metrics widely accessible across iCracked
- Identify key business levers, establish cause & effect, and communicate key findings and recommendations to various stakeholders to empower data driven decision-making
- Drive iCracked’s financial planning processes (e.g., Monthly Reviews, Rolling Forecasts, and Annual Operating Plan)
- Be the go-to person for iCracked’s ad hoc analyses and reporting needs (e.g., ROI, Payback Period, Scenario Analysis, etc.)
- Assist in development and reporting of Board and Investor materials
Who you are:
- 2-4+ years of relevant finance experience in investment banking, management consulting, and/or in a VC backed start-up environment preferred
- BA/BS degree in finance/accounting or other quantitative discipline
- Financial modeling expert - experience with complete three statement financial modeling and basic understandings of accounting principles required
- Expert in excel and strong foundation in both SQL and Tableau (or similar dash-boarding application)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the Company
- Proven ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- You have a passion for driving change, continuous improvement, and career development
Nice to haves:
- Experience in inventory planning, cost accounting, and/or analyzing marketplace dynamics
- Familiarity with Google Analytics reporting
- Basic concepts of and experience with price elasticity analyses
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful stock plans
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Commuter perks
- Catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness & special perk membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Headquarters conveniently located in SoMa district in San Francisco, one block from the Cal Train station
Individuals seeking employment at iCracked are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.