Here at iCracked, we hire great people and trust them to do right by our customers and our peers, so you’ll have significant autonomy over your work. We value diversity, humility, and open collaboration, and we foster an environment of constant learning. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can make big contributions to the business. We think that supporting your career development and having meaningful, rewarding work to do is a requirement. We want this to be the best job you will ever have.
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Learning & Development Manager to create industry leading training content for our internal operations associates and two sets of contractor work forces. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with experience creating excellent training content for distributed workforces and loves the idea of owning their own program area.
Here’s what you’ll be doing...
- Creating, implementing, maintaining, and managing multi-platform online internal training program for internal and external geographically distributed teams.
- Create comprehensive lessons w/ testing in our LMS.
- Update content as best practices and business processes evolve.
- Communicate and roll out new content on a regular basis to team.
- Track and communicate user performance/completion of tiered training plan.
- Work with internal/external SMA to create comprehensive lessons.
- Refine legacy wiki pages to ensure continuity of language and quality of existing training materials.
- Source, vet, and implement new training tech stack for the short and long term.
- Create ongoing continual improvement plan for contractor workforce.
We’re looking for a mix of skills, experience and attributes that cover as many of the following as possible:
- 3-5 years of experience in building and scaling learning and development programs.
- Experience developing learning strategies that include digital learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations clearly.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Video editing experience.
- Motion graphic experience possibly including After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Premiere.
- Building training programs for remote workforces.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful stock plans
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Commuter perks
- Catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness and special perk membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Headquarters conveniently located across from Caltrain Station in SF
In 2010, our two founders identified a problem: getting a smartphone fixed was a giant pain, and the choices consumers had were slim. About a year later, their solution—iCracked—was founded in the heart of Silicon Valley. iCracked is the most uncommonly awesome way to repair your iPhone, iPad or Samsung Galaxy at the time and location of your choosing. Powered by a nationwide network of thousands of certified, background-checked technicians, iCracked provides customers unparalleled convenience and peace of mind knowing that trustworthy experts are always there to get you back up and running with your most crucial devices. Home, office or coffee shop, you name it, and we’ll be there with smiles on our faces to repair your device in 30 minutes or less. Yes, seriously. We exist to bridge the ever-widening gap between people and that moment of magic they experience when their technology simply works the way it should - wherever and whenever they need it most. Our network of thousands of certified, expertly-skilled iTechs are standing by to fix your device, whenever and wherever you want.
Individuals seeking employment at iCracked are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.