Here at iCracked, we hire great people and trust them to do right by our customers and our peers, so you’ll have significant autonomy over your work. We value diversity, humility, and open collaboration, and we foster an environment of constant learning. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can make big contributions to the business. We think that supporting your career development and having meaningful, rewarding work to do is a requirement. We want this to be the best job you will ever have.
We are looking for a relentlessly positive community manager to engage and support our thousands of independent mobile device repair technicians (iTechs) across the country. Our iTechs are a fun, hardworking bunch and we want to support them with the marketing, operations and logistics tools they need to build their businesses. Reporting to the VP of Community Operations, this position will work closely with the operations team to retain iTechs, welcome new ones, and improve iTech performance and capabilities.
Here’s what you’ll be doing...
- Build on the current social and engagement strategies
- Moderate iTech social channels (we currently use Yammer and Facebook)
- Create engaging and actionable communications in a variety of media
- Develop learning content in a variety of media and deploy it on our Learning Management System (we use Skilljar) and our Help Center (we use Zendesk)
- Develop and promote iTech marketing support programs
- Create and manage tools to measure KPIs relating to the health of the iTech community
We’re looking for a mix of skills, experience and attributes that cover as many of the following as possible:
- Passion for helping people learn and grow
- Experience administering a Learning Management System
- Experience and success with on-line learning content development
- Written and visual creative flair, with some great examples to show us
- Demonstrated success managing/moderating a dispersed on-line community
- Understanding of how to get the best from social reporting and listening tools
- Ability to write in a fun and creative style requiring minimal revision
- Video editing, production and publishing skills
- Ability to maintain your composure and sense of humor while meeting unreasonable deadlines
- Competitive compensation
- Meaningful stock plans
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Commuter perks
- Catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness and special perk membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Headquarters conveniently located right off the 101 and close to Caltrain
In 2010, our two founders identified a problem: getting a smartphone fixed was a giant pain, and the choices consumers had were slim. About a year later, their solution—iCracked—was founded in the heart of Silicon Valley. iCracked is the most uncommonly awesome way to repair your iPhone, iPad or Samsung Galaxy at the time and location of your choosing. Powered by a nationwide network of thousands of certified, background-checked technicians, iCracked provides customers unparalleled convenience and peace of mind knowing that trustworthy experts are always there to get you back up and running with your most crucial devices. Home, office or coffee shop, you name it, and we’ll be there with smiles on our faces to repair your device in 30 minutes or less. Yes, seriously. We exist to bridge the ever-widening gap between people and that moment of magic they experience when their technology simply works the way it should - wherever and whenever they need it most. Our network of thousands of certified, expertly-skilled iTechs are standing by to fix your device, whenever and wherever you want.
Individuals seeking employment at iCracked are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.