At iCracked, we hire great people and trust them to do right by our customers and our peers, so you’ll have significant autonomy over your work. We value diversity, humility, and open collaboration, and we foster an environment of constant learning. We believe that small, empowered, self-motivated teams can make big contributions to the business. We think that supporting your career development and having meaningful, rewarding work to do is a requirement. We want this to be the best job you will ever have.
We’re looking for a Director of Service Delivery Operations to lead the scaling of our Service Delivery team to keep up with the growth in services delivered and partner programs we’re launching this year. We’ve accomplished a lot running things like a scrappy startup, and now we want to evolve our service delivery team into a more disciplined data-driven machine that will delight our consumer customers, our community of mobile technicians, and our growing roster of enterprise partners and make us even easier to do business with. This role will lead the transformation of the Service Delivery team into one that achieves great results by optimizing processes and efficiencies - and we want it to be fun and rewarding for you!
Here’s what you’ll be doing...
- Improve or create processes to consistently achieve/exceed service delivery metrics
- Develop and maintain regular reporting on service delivery metrics
- Create and maintain dashboards to deliver meaningful insights to the service delivery and leadership teams
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for partner programs workforce management and
- Drive process efficiency by identifying gaps, and evaluating / implementing new ideas, tools and processes.
- Monitor service levels and take actions to achieve client service level agreements
- Develop subject matter expert-level expertise quickly to get the most out of iCracked’s tools like CRM (we use Salesforce), business analytics (we use Tableau) and our telephony platform (we use Newbridge)
- Lead the launch of new partner programs
- Manage an operations team and drive staffing efficiencies
- You’re a creative and quantitative thinker with strong analytical skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Experience managing and scaling customer support teams
- Experience in developing business processes and management practices to achieve metric goals
- Working experience with telephony platforms and IVRs
- 5-8 years experience in business operations, customer support or consulting
- Comfortable writing SQL queries and using data tools like Tableau (or a willingness & aptitude to learn fast)
- Expertise with Excel (other analytics tools a plus)
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and jump in to help when needed, with a willingness to learn the detailed ins-and-outs of our operations to improve, build and scale
- Strong communication skills: ability to structure & present complex topics on the page, or in person
- You thrive in an environment of rapid growth and constant change
Cherry on top:
- You dream in process flow maps, writing SQL queries in your sleep
- Consulting experience in ops, cust service, customer support
- Start-up experience
- MBA/Advanced Degree
- Meaningful stock plans
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Commuter perks
- Catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness and special perk membership
- Unlimited PTO
- Headquarters conveniently located right off the 101 and close to Caltrain
In 2010, our two founders identified a problem: getting a smartphone fixed was a giant pain, and the choices consumers had were slim. About a year later, their solution—iCracked—was founded in the heart of Silicon Valley. iCracked is the most uncommonly awesome way to repair your iPhone, iPad or Samsung Galaxy at the time and location of your choosing. Powered by a nationwide network of thousands of certified, background-checked technicians, iCracked provides customers unparalleled convenience and peace of mind knowing that trustworthy experts are always there to get you back up and running with your most crucial devices. Home, office or coffee shop, you name it, and we’ll be there with smiles on our faces to repair your device in 30 minutes or less. Yes, seriously. We exist to bridge the ever-widening gap between people and that moment of magic they experience when their technology simply works the way it should - wherever and whenever they need it most. Our network of thousands of certified, expertly-skilled iTechs are standing by to fix your device, whenever and wherever you want.
Individuals seeking employment at iCracked are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.