Since 2004, I-care is the international leader in Predictive Maintenance and Reliability Engineering. With headquarters in Belgium and over 15 subsidiaries in Europe, the US and Asia, our team of 300+ engineers can service customers anywhere in the world. We offer a wide range of high added value products, training and services to predict, advice and accompany its industrial customers in optimizing maintenance plans, asset reliability and production availability at controlled costs by reducing the risk of unplanned shutdowns. Therefore we use our Predictive Maintenance expertise (Vibration, Lubrication, Infrared, Ultrasound analysis, etc) as well as Reliability Engineering techniques, from criticality and failure mode analysis to spare parts optimization through planning and scheduling and a lot more. Our R&D department developed the wireless sensors Wi-Care and the data portal I-See, cutting edge technology for Maintenance 4.0. In order to support our future growth in the South-West of Germany, we are looking for a Business Development Manager.
What are your responsibilities at I-care?
- After a solid introduction and training period you will become responsible for the business development activities of I-care in the South-West of Germany.
- Your key role will be the further expansion of our existing customer base by cross selling and the introduction of new technologies and services.
- Therefore you will work closely together with the Customer Care Managers (dedicated and industry verticals) and assist them and their clients on a (inter)national level.
- Your main focus will be growing your network, detecting opportunities, identifying specific customer needs and translating these into the specific I-care customer approach, supported by the internal expert teams.
- Your market research will result in a strategic action plan to discover new high potential markets.
- You will report to the CCO.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in engineering and at least 5 years experience in the industry.
- You have relevant knowledge of or experience in condition monitoring techniques (vibration analysis, ultrasound, thermography, lubrication, …) and/or reliability engineering (RCM, FMEA, PMO,..)
- Next to your previous experience as reliability engineer (or maintenance engineer/manager) you are passionate about introducing new technologies and applications.
- You are result oriented and like to develop business cases to motivate your solutions.
- You are analytical, creative, innovative and persistent.
- Good communication and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Your primary working location is Germany but you are prepared to do occasional business trips.
- Next to German you can express yourself well in English.
What I-care offers you?
- An open and honest environment, where employees are actually valued for their interests, passion and commitment.
- An individual growth and learning plan fitting your interests and benefiting both employee and employer.
- A dynamic and ever growing organization where the sky actually is the limit.
- The opportunity to be guided and coached internally to expand your horizons and acquire knowledge and skills in an employee-friendly environment.
- An attractive and complete remuneration package according to your competences and experience.
- Your best day at work ever!