As a key team member you will champion our design efforts and transform the culture of the company to make design a key differentiator in our strategy.
In this role, you will be a major driver for defining and promoting UX principles; fostering a true user-centered design process; and advocating for end to end user experience. This is an opportunity to be a central executive in delivering delightful customer experience for senior-care ecommerce business:
- Build a culture of design excellence, both within our digital teams and across the company
- Attract, empower and retain talented UX Designers as we scale
- Work closely with stakeholders across product management, engineering and customer service, to deliver an amazing experience.
- Articulate the value of user experience design and the UX return on investment
- Address complex business and user needs by envisioning flows and experiences that are incredibly simple, elegant and delightful.
- Establish a design approach based on what is possible, what will resonate with our customers, and what will meet business objectives
- Create and maintain a unified visual design language and a living visual design style guide.
- Must be a ‘doer’, driven to try new things and figure out a solution path.
- Several years experience leading large-scale consumer web and/or mobile product design efforts in designing perfect user interfaces.
- Deep knowledge of product design principles such as layouts, typography and use of color.
- Expert skill level in the standard tools of the UX trade (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch) and HTML/CSS, prototyping tools like InDesign, Adobe XD, and usability testing
- Experience with the design of B2B and B2C web-based and mobile applications
- Must have an online portfolio featuring examples of user interface / visual design work