Management: Entry Level Positions
We are a dynamic group of young business professionals! We operate the same way athletes do on a competitive sports team--our core values being leadership, integrity, team work, and accountability.
As a business, we highlight customer focus.
Our team is trained daily on customer service techniques and retention. Building a strong rapport with the customers in our territories is the very thing that makes our company and our clients achieve success.
• Receives and Processes customer purchase orders
• Enters orders received via telephone or on a provided tablet
• Enters electronic, paper and manual orders online
• Verifies & Confirms customer orders and delivery expectations.
• Quotes prices according to uniform pricing strategy and current market pricing.
• Tracks order exceptions and maintains as needed.
• Sales with Preferred Customers
• Direct Customer Service with new and current customers
Teamwork collaborates with team members
• Seeks good communication and cooperation within the organization
• Coordinates all routine aspects of customer orders, requests, and inquiries
• Identifies and uses internal resources as needed to complete tasks
• Supports team goals
• Is receptive/flexible/adaptable to change
• Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
• Customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience.
• Leadership role without formal authority
• Effective decision making
• Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
• Delivers timely and accurate information to customers & internal business partners both verbally and in writing.
• Achieves mutual understanding by summarizing & reviewing agreements
• Actively listens.
• Demonstrates understanding of our clients products and services
• Recognizes and responds to new/additional opportunities at existing customers
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Customer Service experience preferred