As a Customer Success Manager, you will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer based in NYC. You'll have a book of clients and will focus on building and maintaining relationships, revenue retention and growth, monitoring and increasing customer health, while constantly providing visibility into our clients needs - you're the voice of the customer!
With customers like Walmart, Intuit, Red Bull, Tesla and Constant Contact, you'll have the opportunity to consult with some of the biggest brands in the world. All while working with a fun, enthusiastic, and roll-up-your-sleeves type of team!
Who you are:
• You have a 4 year degree, preferably an advanced degree (MBA / MS).
• You have 2-5 years enterprise customer success or account management experience.
• You can charm anyone. Including a snake charmer.
• Two words: Problem. Solver.
• You're extremely organized and diligent in following up with your peers or clients.
• Most importantly, you're a self-starter who is comfortable working in a
startup environment (read: "rolling up your sleeves" is expected, encouraged, and will happen all the time).