The Client Implementation Manager will report directly to the Head of Account Management based in NYC. This is a key strategic hire for RolePoint and our Customer Success team as we scale our operations to meet the high (and increasing) demand of our world-class talent acquisition products.
With customers like Walmart, Intuit, PwC, Cloudera, Red Bull, and Constant Contact, you'll have the opportunity to change the way enterprises recruit new talent while helping them streamline their recruitment processes.
You'll work with some of the biggest industry leaders in HR and Talent
Acquisition while working with a fun, enthusiastic, and roll-up-your-sleeves type of team.
This is an an instrumental role between our New York Customer Success team and London-based engineering team.
Who you are:
• You have a 4 year degree with 4-7 years experience leading multiple technical projects across multiple clients
• You're a Project Management Ninja with a knack for communicating across many different stakeholders. Deadlines & Gantt charts are your best friends.
• You make your clients smile and they'll be a (positive) reference for you.
• You're genuinely interested in building a more efficient process to help your teammates and clients succeed.
• You have actually built a more efficient process to help your teammates and clients succeed.
• You're an engineer (...or not?) who is extremely comfortable handling implementation and workflow conversations both internally and externally.
• XML? API? UTM? GitHub? No problem!
• You're resourceful and an EXCELLENT problem-solver
• You're a self-starter who is comfortable working in a startup environment (read: "rolling up your sleeves" is second-nature)
Your primary responsibilities
You will be the first representative to handle a client post-sales and you'll be responsible for launching them on our platform! You'll manage
implementation / integration projects, configure RolePoint's systems
accordingly, explain & demonstrate functionality, and drive projects forward to meet aggressive deadlines.
Prior experience delivering a new platform across thousands, tens-of-
thousands, and hundreds-of-thousands of users is a big plus.
You'll also have the important responsibility of developing an implementation strategy which can be scaled for the company's growth.
• You'll act as a main point of contact, project manager, & SME for clients integrating RolePoint's products to their internal systems
• Collaborate (very closely) with RolePoint's Customer Success and Engineering teams, as well as the client, to ensure full-scope of implementation is documented, understood, tracked and actioned accordingly
• Utilize internal tools to implement client requirements
• Manage client expectations. Never over-commit and under-deliver.
• Enhance and/or re-build the process for managing client implementations
• Track & report valuable KPIs so we can brag about your accomplishments!
• If you don't know the answer, ask someone!
You'll get bonus points for:
• PMP. You know what it means. And you are one.
• Prior experience with technical or application support [SaaS specific]
• Computer Science is in your blood (or you just went to school for it)
• MBA, MEng, and/or Continuing Ed
• Competitive salary
• Equity options: sharing in the success of RolePoint is a key part of your compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and FSA benefits
• MacBook Pro or Air, your choice!
• 27" Apple Thunderbolt Monitor
• Your choice of peripherals, keyboard, mouse
• Learning materials & more